Thursday, April 16, 2009

New home for Macey

We are so glad we found such a good home for our pup. With all the crazy things going on this summer, we decided that Macey was not going to work out for us, we were so sad to have to give her up, But we could not be happier about the family that she went with. They have 2 kids and another beagle, I am sure she is loving having another beagle to play with!!!! We love Macey but it is nice not having a dog and I am not sure we will be getting another one anytime soon!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

SHEENA!! I hope you check your blog once in awhile for comments. It seems you and I are having the same problems. I don't have your number either. I've had major phone problems too!!! Here is my new number 940-580-0058!! I am, moving again on Sunday to Weatherford, TX the place has no reception with the phone service we have. So I hope I don't have to change my number AGAIN!! If you get this by Sunday, give me a call! Or leave me your number on my blog or email me at kasciaw@yahoo.com We've got to get in touch again. Miss you! Love you! Hope you're doing well!

Shalauna said...

Why do I even check for updates here?